Consultations and Reports from Partner Companies
Consultations and Reports from Partner Companies
Dedicated "Compliance Desk" for executives, employees, and temporary employees of business partners
This Compliance Desk is available for:
- ・Temporary workers who are working at Daigas Group companies
- ・Executives and employees of partner companies that have continuously provided Daigas Group companies with goods and services
Matters for consultation and reporting
- ・You may contact this Compliance Desk if there are any legal violations at any Daigas Group company.
- ・For requests and opinions not relating to legal violations, please contact the division concerned.
- ・If you wish to seek a consultation or make report, fill in the consultation/report form, which should be submitted to the Inquiry Form.
Content of consultations and reports
- ・When receiving a consultation or report, the Compliance Desk will send you a message of receipt by e-mail or telephone. (The receipt notification may be delayed if your consultation or report is made around a weekend or national holiday, during the year-end and New Year holidays and Golden Week holidays, or during summer vacation. )
- ・According to the content of your consultation or report, an investigation of the facts will be conducted and necessary corrective measures implemented.
- ・Anonymous consultations and reports are permitted. However, you are urged to provide your name if possible, due to limitations on investigating the facts and reporting the results otherwise.
Protecting consulters and reporters
- ・The names and privacy of those who have consulted with, or reported to us are kept secret. You will not suffer any disadvantage as a result of using this Compliance Desk.
- * Please be advised that we may be unable to reply to you, if you have not filled in the form properly, or depending upon the content of your report or consultation.
- * For matters to be addressed not by this Compliance Desk but by other divisions of the Daigas Group, the division in charge may contact you.
- * The personal information you provide will be used only when it is necessary to respond to your consultation or report, or to deal with the issues, and will not be used for other purposes.
Format to be filled for consultations and reports
- Sustainability of
the Daigas Group
- Values and Sustainability Promotion of the Daigas Group
- Daigas Group's Values Daigas Group Charter of Business Conduct and Management Policy Daigas Group Code of Business Conduct Sustainability Promotion System and Management Stakeholder Engagement Initiatives the Daigas Group Participates In Commendation from the Outside
- Sustainability Management and Value Creation Process
- Value Creation Process of the Daigas Group Long-Term Management Vision 2030 Medium-Term Management Plan 2023 Daigas Group Carbon Neutral Vision
- Actions on Materiality
Materiality of the Daigas Group
Materiality Review Cycle
Customer Health and Safety
(FY2021 Report) Energy / Emissions
(FY2021 Report) Local Communities
(FY2021 Report) Customer Privacy
(FY2021 Report) Supplier Assessment
(FY2021 Report) Training and Education
(FY2021 Report) Diversity and Equal Opportunity
(FY2021 Report) Economic Performance
(FY2021 Report) Creating Value for Customers
(Charter I) Contributing to the Sustainability of the Environment and Society
(Charter Ⅱ) Engaging with and Contributing to Society (Charter Ⅲ) Respecting Human Rights
(Charter IV) Complying with Laws and Regulations (Charter V) Providing Work Environment That Supports Employees’ Personal Growth (Charter VI)
- Corporate Governance
- Corporate Governance Risk Management Compliance Messages from Outside Directors
- Value Chain and Sustainability
- Consideration for the Value Chain and Stakeholders Social Impact of Business Activities in Our Energy Value Chain and Our Efforts toward Sustainability
- Daigas Group's Efforts for SDGs
- Special Features: Co-create Value for a Sustainable Future - Daigas Group×Stakeholders Achieving a Low Carbon / Carbon Neutral Society Establishing Lifestyles and Businesses Adjusted to the New Normal Enhancing Resilience of Customers and Society Back Numbers of Special Features
- FY2021 Activities Report
- Creating Value for Customers (Charter I)
Charter I Index
Management for Creating Value for Customers
Safety and Security 1:
Procurement Stage Safety and Security 2:
Processing Stage Safety and Security 3:
Distribution Stage Safety and Security 4:
Consumption Stage Incorporating Customer Opinions Proposing New Value
- Contributing to the Sustainability of the Environment and Society (Charter Ⅱ)
- Charter Ⅱ Index Management toward Contributing to the Sustainability of the Environment and Society Environmental Management Environmental Management: Indicators, Targets and Results Actions for Climate Change: Recognition of and Action on Risks and Opportunities Actions for Climate Change: Method to Evaluate Effects of CO2 Emissions Reduction Actions for Climate Change: Working to Reduce CO2 Emissions in Business Activities Actions for Climate Change: Working to Reduce CO2 Emissions at Customer Sites Efforts in Resource Recycling Conserving Biodiversity Developing Environmental Technologies Addressing Environmental Risk Promotion of Green Purchasing Environmental Communication
- Engaging with and Contributing to Society (Charter Ⅲ)
- Charter Ⅲ Index Management of Engagement with and Contribution to Society Social Contribution Activities Corporate Volunteering Activities under the Small Light Campaign Activities for Promoting Communication with Society Activities at Osaka Gas' Foundations
- Respecting Human Rights (Charter IV)
- Charter IV Index Status of Management regarding Respect for Human Rights Human Rights Due Diligence Action on Human Rights
- Complying with Laws and Regulations (Charter V)
- Charter V Index Management for Complying with Laws and Regulations Compliance Promotion Efforts Efforts for Protection of Personal Information Information Security Consultations and Reports from Partner Companies
- Providing Work Environment That Supports Employees’ Personal Growth (Charter VI)
- Charter VI Index Status of Management to Support Employees' Personal Growth Employment Acceptance of Diversity Balancing Work and Family Human Resource Development and Rewards Communication Between Employees and Company Improving Occupational Health and Safety
- Reporting Guidance and Guidelines and ESG Data
- Reporting Guidelines